Saturday, June 18, 2011

One Week!!

One week until my sister becomes a married woman....

One week until I can finally say I have a brother....

One week until I have to walk slowly and gracefully down the aisle as the maid of honor....

One week and a day until I can crash and not think about sewing again for a while. And then get back to sewing non-deadline doll clothes when I feel fully recovered from sewing those bridesmaid dresses... ;-)


I am so, so grateful for God's grace and guidance in the last several months.  Things haven't always been as easy as they've looked but God has been good and has led Amanda and Alex, and, indeed, our whole family, to this point.  I am so excited!! 
P.S. Prayers would be appreciated as I wrap up some wedding-sewing this next week.  One more dress to go and I'm feeling the pressure. ;-)

2 comments:

Miss Laurie said...

Such exciting news Melanie! I've enjoyed reading your progress on FB and praying for you as you sewed the bridesmaid dresses. I'll continue to pray for you and for the happy couple. This must be such an exciting time for your family! :)

God Bless,
Miss Laurie :)

Anonymous said...

It sounds so wonderful! I'll keep you in prayer Melanie, a friend of ours just got married on the 17th of June, I had to videotape it with my dad and stand in the rocks all day. I think I wore a whole in my shoes!