* Post the six to ten things that you do on a daily basis.
*Link to the person who tagged you.
*Tag five other people.
*Leave a comment on the blog of the person that tagged you letting them know you posted this on your blog.
Things I do on a daily basis:
1. I have a "Quiet Time". This consists of prayer, Bible reading, Scripture memorization, and often reflecting in my journal. If I skip this, my day is totally messed up. It is so true how we need to gird ourselves with the "sword of the Spirit" (the word of God) before we start our day; we need God's strength every minute.
2. I wash dishes and call Amanda to empty the dishdrain. :-P
3. I blog (whether it is reading or writing), check emails, and sometimes write emails or letters. :-)
4. I daydream. Even though now I don't as much as I used to, I still do daydream.
5. I try to say a couple words in Spanish at least. I am trying to learn to converse in Spanish and it is SO hard.
6. I quote Jane Austen. :-D
7. I breathe. :-P