Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tag!

I love tags. :-)


The Rules
1. Copy the questions and then answer them (post it on your blog remember).
2. Tag 4 people and let them know you have tagged them.
3. Let the person [who tagged you] know that you have done a post for the tag.


What are your nicknames?
Emmie, Mellie, Mackie, Em, Melanina, Lady MacMel, and many others, thanks to our dear Teddy Skaggs :-)

What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
Usually my mom buys the movies we have, but I think the first that I bought was The Inheritance. Besides that, I’ve only pitched in money to buy my mom Wives and Daughters, North and South, and the Planet Earth series.

What is your favourite scent?
Apple blossoms.

If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on?
What a selfish question! Why would I want to spend a million dollars on myself!? There are such better things it could go to. I can just hear Harry Gregson from Cranford say, "You can build a whole school with that! Everyone could go!"

What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to?
Campobello Island, Canada.

Do you trust easily?
Not really. I don’t easily trust others easily because of betrayed trusts in the past, and I don’t easily trust myself because I know how deceitful my heart is. My sinful nature often struggles to trust God, but when I renew my mind with Scripture, I remember that He alone is worthy of all my trust, because He has promised to never fail! Why would I be hesitant to place all my hopes and dreams in His hands and know He will use them for His glory and for my good?

Do you generally think before your act, or act before you think?
It depends. Sometimes I think so much that I never do act. That is way too typical of me. But in more mundane situations, I tend to act before I think.

Is there anything that had made you unhappy these days?
Yes, but it was the work of God prodding me so that He can change me and make me truly happy/joyful in the end.

What is your favorite fruit?
The question should be, what is your least favorite fruit, for if I was to name my favorite, I would name almost all of them! :-D

What websites do you visit daily?
My blogs, Sense and Sensibility forum, and friend’s blogs (if they updated :-) )

What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Historical/movie costuming. :-P

What's the last song that got stuck in you head?
“Slow Fade” (from Fireproof). What thought-provoking words!

What is your favourite thing to wear?
My Regency gowns. You saw that one coming, didn't you! :-P

Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Not unless they are a Rice Krispies treat. (“TREAT, Mother!”)

What items couldn't you be without during the day?
The most obvious necessities! Clothes, food…

What should you be doing right now?
Uhhh…. Probably straightening up my room. :-P And getting some fresh air outside. And letting the people I tagged know I tagged them. :-)


I tag:
Leah at The White Woods
Rosebud at Amanda's Journals
Ana at Ana's Corner
Uh.... I seem to have run out of people! Any one else who wants to do this tag may do it too, just let me know. :-)

4 comments:

Teddy said...

Oh, so very fun! Love the questions!

Anonymous said...

It does sound fun!

Melanie said...

Guys, I should have said in my post, if you want to do the tag but don't have a blog, you can do one in the comments section right here! :-) I'd love to hear your answers... ;-)

Leah said...

Fear not my dear, I will do this... I just have to go to work right now. :) I'll do it as SOON as I get home. Plus I will comment MANY times on your blog and drink in it's delicious words and just flat out pure deliciousness. Love you!