Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Probably the Most Accurate Facebook Quiz I've Ever Taken...

Melanie took the "What is your Temperament?" quiz and the result is Sanguine.
 
You sparkle. There is something about you that is lovable and fun. You are a people-person and people are drawn to you. You are lighthearted and carefree. You are a born storyteller, everyone knows that when you start a conversation with "You'll never guess what happened..." they are in for a good story. You have a good sense of humour and a memory for colour. You feel things passionately and you are very demonstrative of your feelings. You have a natural curiosity and a wide-eyed innocence that is charming. You have a changeable disposition but a sincere heart. Whatever is happening now is the most important thing and whoever is in the room is your favourite person - and you are theirs. Extrovert: The People Person.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that was what I came up as in the "What is Your Temperament" quiz. :-)  I thought most of the things were pretty close to the real me. 

Please forgive me for not posting sooner.  I have been doing a lot of thinking, and a lot of writing, but have not gotten much of it onto my blog here! :-J   I am still planning on writing the second part of the series I started on Faith, Hope, and Love.  Also, I might post the article about Malaysia that I'm working on, tell about my new writing diary, and share some other things the Lord is teaching me.  Right now, I am going to make a cup of chai tea (which kept me up until 3:00 AM last night...) and read a book.  Then hopefully I will get to writing Airborne and possibly working on my childrens' books series.  I hope all my dear readers are doing well.  Let us keep our eyes on Jesus and put Him first in everything, that He may receive all the glory. 

Something to pray about: In my studying to write an article on Malaysia for the Tuckleberry Times, I have learned a lot about the persecution Christians receive there from the Muslims (which make up 60.4% of the population.)   In the last few months, they have been suffering from angered Muslims making attacks on some of their churches.  Please keep the Malaysian Christians in prayer.  Pray that they would be strong in their faith, that converts to Christianity would hold to Jesus no matter what the earthly cost, and that Christians would be bold to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ, even with the Muslims (which is illegal).  I can't wait to share with you what I have been learning about Malaysia!

1 comment:

Gaby said...

At the writing class we are talking about temperaments! I think that quiz is pretty accurate for you!!
I wish I could take the quiz...

Love,
Gabrielle