Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sneak Peak at January-March 2008 issue of the Tuckleberry Times!

Lord willing, the next issue of the Tuckleberry Times will be going out via email, and I thought I'd give you all a sneak preview of it!


Tuckleberry Times, January-March 2008
By Grace
A beautiful salvation testimony from Ashley Bollinger


I Am Like a Vessel
A thought-provoking poem by Paul Russell


Science Speaks: How Can We See the Stars? Part 2
An interesting study by Jeremy Maurer, about how starlight reaches the earth


A Word from the Word: Will You Be Satisfied With What God Gives You?
A lesson on the blessing of a relationship with God over material blessings


Send the Light to Cambodia
A look into the mysterious Southeastern Asian country and its need for the Gospel


Messengers
An introduction to a three-family team serving/preparing to serve the Lord in Cambodia


Contentment
A convicting article by Marie about true, lasting contentment


Christian Heroes: Adoniram Judson
An overview of the life of the famous American missionary to Burma, written by Melanie Anderson (a.k.a. me :-) )


Readers Page
Sketches and paintings from our readers


If you do not recieve the Tuckleberry Times and would like to, please drop me a comment and give me your email address; and I will add you to our list when I send it out. (I will not publish any comment with someone's email address.)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I get to read it first!! :P

Anonymous said...

Melanie,
Have you sent it out yet?
If you have, I don't think we have gotten it.
Hannah R.

Melanie said...

I resent it to you after I got your comment-- did you get it?