Ashley Greenfield and Rebecca have tagged me! Thanks, girls! :-D
Here are the rules:
1. Do a quick post about the person that tagged you saying thanks
2. Answer the 10 questions
3. Follow 3 new blogs and list them.
4. Tag 6 people
5. Challenge one person to do something fun or crazy
1. Have you ever been to a rodeo? Y-yes... I think I went to one at WLD Ranch... Wow, that was a looooong time ago; I barely remember it.
2. Have you ever tried to ride a cow? Ha! NO!
3. Have you ever milked a cow or a goat? I think I tried to milk a goat once. Didn't work. :-)
4. Have you ever been to a Demolition Derby? I don't believe so. Not interested. :-)
5. What is your favorite country song? I don't listen to country music necessarily! I don't know, maybe I know a country song or two, but don't know that it's country... :-P
7. Have you ever cooked your breakfast over an open fire in your backyard? Not breakfast, no; but I have cooked hotdogs and marshmallows! :-)
8. Have you ever thought that the muck was shallow and when you stepped in it, you sank knee deep? Yes :-P
9. What was the hardest thing you've ever had to do? Um.... physical science, maybe? :-P Well, leaving the last church was pretty hard.
10. What's one of your most embarrassing moments? (optional) Well, there are some things that I wasn't embarrassed about at the time, but am now. Things like blowing up at a friend in front of her whole family because she was laughing when I fell off my bike... :-S And other things like that. I guess I should say falling out of the hayloft in front of a bunch of people (yeah, missing my footing, falling down a pick stack of hay bales, hitting the little door there, and falling a whole story and landing on the ground at the feet of a ten-year-old boy! LOL! ) But that was actually quite hilarious! :-P
Okay, why do they always say how many people to tag? By this time, I think everyone's been tagged.... Well, I'll just tag all of you who DON'T have a blog. You can answer in the comments section here. :-)
Here are some new blogs that I am following (didn't start following them for this tag, though, just recently found them):
Contemplations in China
And...hm...I challenge...Amanda, Bethany, and Teddy to make a new flute/piano/violin arrangement for church! :-)