Tuesday, January 11, 2011

30-Day Challenge, Day 10

A photo of you taken over ten years ago.

Oh dear!  We've got heaps of those and I am absolutely addicted to "old" photos.  Anyway, here are some, because I did not take time to scan more, and besides, most of you probably wouldn't be as interested in them as I am. :-)

 Okay, now I'm the one with my tongue sticking out, as usual. :-P

At the airport on the way to California, when I was six

 probably watching a movie right here...eating popcorn...hanging out with my pal (my sister ;-) )...wearing my favorite pajamas (Disney's Pocahontas themed) :-)

At Campobello with my aunt Lois, when I was seven
 And probably my favorite from the "era"... the Christmas I got Kirsten (1998...?)

 I LOVE pictures from when my sisters and I were little!!  :-D :-D :-D

5 comments:

Fannie said...

Can you tell me why when I see the picture of you and your Kirsten doll that I start crying.... I'm just too emotional! Ugh! <3 <3 <3

Melanie said...

:-) <3 <3 <3

Miss Laurie said...

Love your photos! I so enjoy looking back through older photos. My sister and I had fun looking through our "baby book" photo albums not too long ago.
That's so neat about your Kirsten doll! I got my Kirsten doll for my 8th birthday July 1995. I can't remember wanting anything so much as I wanted that doll and I played with her endlessly! What great memories! :)

Gaby said...

Awww! So cute!

juli said...

Aw what a cute lil girl you were Mel! I love old pictures! ;)