Sunday, January 30, 2011

30-Day Challenge, Day 22

A website.

First, allow me to apologize for my lack of posts this week.  I asked for prayer about my oral surgery and failed to give you all an update on that.  Please forgive me!  The surgery went well and I had no complications, except a brief panic afterwards where my blood pressure plummeted and they had to put me on oxygen for a couple minutes... after that, I was fine.  I enjoyed lots of rest the first couple days, watched movies and read books and just relaxed.  The last couple days, the swelling has pretty much gone away and I can finally smile regular now, and I'm beginning to chew my food now (though no chips or steak :-) ).  Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes this last week; I have been so blessed by the kind notes I've received!

Now for the blog challenge. A website. :-)

FAMILY HEIRLOOMS
My mamma just started up this blog last week to catalogue her collection of pictures, newspaper articles, and documents she's gotten in her genealogy studies.  The family history is really quite interesting.  Mommy's most recent posts are about her great-grandparents who were settlers in North Dakota and Saskatchewan!  Anyway, she has been posting pictures and other things she's found over the years, and I thought some of my friends interested in history might enjoy looking at them!  I am! :-)  Here's a sneak peak of her pictures--North Dakota homestead!
 I'm sorry my post was not more detailed; I was going to share more websites of various topics but somehow it didn't save when I left my computer, and it's late now and I need to head to bed.  :-P

No comments: