Tuesday, January 18, 2011

30-Day Challenge, Day 15

A person you admire.

 
A life lived for the Lord.    

A courage that risked everything that lives and souls might be saved.  

An endurance and steadfastness amidst physical suffering. 

A pen that dripped with beauty and passion and love for her God.   

A heart so closely knit to the Father's.  



P.S. I'm afraid I've really slacked off on this challenge.  It's been a super busy week... we had church and company on Sunday, a friend over on Monday from 1:00 to 9:00 ;-), and dentist appointments and shopping today, PLUS two sewing orders. So yeah, busy. :-)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, this was a hard one, as there is a host of people I admire, both of those among us, and those already gone on to "cloud of witnesses".
I've decided to mention a man still living, one who knew my family before I was even born. That man is Don Hardman. One of the most faithful, humble, convicting, God-honoring, Lord-serving, people-loving men I've ever had the privileged of calling a friend. His walk with the Lord, his great union with his (spunky, dear) wife, his fiery passion for winning souls to Christ... And he is one of the most down-to-earth hillbillies from West Virginia you could ever hope to meet. Brother Don has had such an impact on my life, not only by his preaching, but also by his faithful walk.
There is so much more I could say about Brother Don, but I realize that this is quickly turning into a post rather than a comment!
~ CG